Dr. Craig Scarpelli has been providing chiropractic care for over 30 years.
- Grew up in Brick, New Jersey.
- Soccer player at Brick High School. Selected to represent the United States playing on the U20-Men's U.S. National Soccer team as a goalkeeper. While on a soccer trip to China, he became interested in holistic health, learning about the healing arts of acupuncture and chiropractic. After college soccer at the University of Tampa, he went on to play professional soccer with the Ft. Lauderdale/Minnesota Strikers soccer organizations.
- A graduate of Logan University, a chiropractic college located in St. Louis, Missouri where he received his Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and Doctor of Chiropractic degrees.
- Taught at Georgian Court University in Lakewood, NJ in the wellness department, educating students on holistic health.
- Educated students in NJ schools about the importance of taking care of their brains, presenting "Igor's Brain" school assemblies.
- Has held hundreds of workshops on stress and wellness to his patients and the community.
- Currently working towards his Functional Medicine degree.
- Member of the Association of New Jersey Society Chiropractors (ANJC) and the American Chiropractors Association (ACA).
- Oil Painting as a favorite pastime. He created a Healing Hands Painting site on Etsy so that others may be able to obtain his paintings. Many of his paintings are displayed in our office to provide our patients with the healing benefits of looking at art. His paintings have been displayed at the Point Pleasant Beach Library and Brick Library meeting rooms.